Sunday, January 21, 2007

Digital Mall

It started when I was told that there will be a RM 1 for a Canon Ip1200 for sale, as my Epson C59 which I bought exactly 2 weeks ago has not function. I wonder what was the purpose of buying it at the first place. A reminder to ALL, think at least 5 times before purchasing an EPSON printer.

Before the day started, I was awoke by my dear neighbour (next door) early this morning by his early idiotic floor wash, AT 6AM. Curse him !! It made me ponder for a minute who on earth would do so before dawn? I walked up to the window and have a glance at him, indirectly "hint' him that he annoyed me. Immediatly he stop what ever he is doing and went back into his house. So went back to bed to continue my sleep.... I was again awoke by my dear nieghbour(opposite house) as his car was towed away [thank god]. From a wild guess, I presumed that he must had not been paying his car instalment for quite some time.... Good for him, now he has less car to take care off as he always has trouble "parking' his car.

Headed to Digital Mall for their grand opening. It was crowded, due to my suprise many people lined up to enter the building. They are not getting any thing for entering the building first, let me extrapolate it....... I think the que was at least 500m long. TOOO bad they missed the lion & dragon dance. The place was tooooo crowded until the dragon does not have enough space to performed it's dance gracefully. VIP's attended were, Deputy Tourism Minister, Dato' Donald Lim, Kenny B and another 2 more unidentified HK atrist.... If you know who he is do drop a message and identified him. Thank u.


The fun starts was when they allowed people to enter the building, people rushed into as if everything is FOC. Security guards shouted "Stop pushing.. stop pushing.. people might get hurt.. EVERYONE STEP BACK !!!...Securtity A and B, SHUT all the entrance NOW!.." The situation was decribed as if a riot was about to happen. After several minutes, guards gave up and open the entrance for public. As they said "Customers are always right". During the commotion, we managed to squeeze in. The interior decoration can be described as a replica of low yat.

After going through all those hassle, I left the building empty handed.

3 comments:

Yeo Pei Chen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yeo Pei Chen said...

Is not fun to "visit" the digital mall.. the dragon dance n lion dance just "so so" and the lion even fall for few times...

iko iko said...

ya, it's true the lion dance performer felt several times, accidents do happen, they had tried their best.
overall, it is entertaining. don't you agree?

Adverlets